Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our visit to the lambs.

A couple days ago the rain finally stopped, the sun came out for a few minutes and I remembered my Aunt and Uncle had baby lambs at their house that we hadn't seen yet! I packed Macy up and we were off. I couldn't believe that the WHOLE family was home! Craig, Jolene, Jordan and Morgan! What a bonus! They all came out to see us, and they all played with Macy. I had forgot how much fun their house is. My Uncle Craig (my Dad's younger brother) is the only one on that side of the family who inherited my Grandpa's love of farming gene. Although he is a plumber, and owns his own home construction/repair business (Home Front Services), he also keeps lambs, sheep, cows and chickens!

Years ago when I would babysit Jordan and Morgan and we wanted to make cookies we would run out and get the eggs ourselves from under the hens!!!!! I always thought that was the COOLEST thing.

So, yes, Macy was in heaven. All those animals, a shop, a fort, a trampoline, "kids" to play with and the sun was out! It was a wonderful afternoon!



Crazy to think this used to be me jumping with MORGAN when she was Macy's size. Sigh. :)

1 comment: