Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playdate with Harper and a shopping trip.

A couple days ago Macy started parroting words back. It is so funny to hear her say things like, "Harper," "Big Buck," and "elbow"! Harps came over with Holly for a visit yesterday and we had a great visit while the girls played together. They are pretty different personality-wise, but into the same stuff for sure.


After nap-time, it was off to Haggen to get some groceries. I remembered a friend telling me once that the bakery there gives out free cookies to kids and I thought, "Why not?" Macy LOVED this shopping trip! I can see why they have some seriously loyal customers. I have to admit I snuck a crumb of this cookie and it was DELICIOUS. Macy ate the whole thing!!!! I was hoping she would leave me some! No way.


Doesn't she look proud of herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment