Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Macy's first date...A Rite Aid run!

I recently went to a class about couponing and learned TONS of ways to save money. Several friends went to the same class and we have been putting out heads together and supporting each other figuring out how to save money on stuff our families use all the time. Surprisingly, Rite Aid has become my new favorite store for deals. It is unreal how much money you can save if you work deals, stack coupons and use those UP rewards!

Jamie and I went together after I called to tell her about my amazing trip and took the kids. We rounded the corner and both stopped and went, "Awww. They look so CUTE!"

Look at all this stuff I got!!!!! Out of pocket? $11.00 with $5.00 to use the next time I go.

1 comment:

  1. Someone has to teach me!! We were out of town when the class was so I missed it!

    ReplyDelete