Friday, July 23, 2010

Macy's eating lots of food!

I haven't blogged in well over 2 weeks and there is no good reason. Lately, I've just been enjoying Macy, reading in my free time and finishing my Master's application for Grad School! We have been very busy, although I've snapped a few pictures and hopefully will catch up on life today!
Macy is loving food. It took her until about 5 months to really get the hang of rice cereal and baby oatmeal, but now she loves it! We've tried prunes (hated them), peaches, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potato, banana, applesauce... Probably more if I think about it. So far, she likes everything except prunes. She eats the best for Gabe (gets the least distracted I think since she stares at him dreamy every time he comes into a room), but does great for me, mom and Katie too.
I'm not big on baby pictures with food all over their face but she is so darn cute when she eats I had to get a couple pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment