Friday, February 26, 2010

My Favorite Pregnant Picture

Just to be clear, I didn't adore being pregnant like some women. I was sick for about 10 weeks, gained 33 pounds throughout the 2nd and 3rd trimesters and felt about as big as a tank by Christmas. I likened the last 2 months in a conversation with my brother to strapping a watermelon to your belly, then trying to shave your legs. It was incredibly frustrating towards the end not sleeping, being uncomfortable, nervous, etc.

Which is probably why I love this picture so much. Here I am, in all my 9 months+ glory and look incredibly peaceful! My Mom took this picture for a side profile shot and I just think it is so crazy cool looking. Incredible and miraculous to think I delivered only a couple days later!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the process of having a child amazing?! Macy was cute even then :-)! You look awesome Molly - it does look like you have a watermelon strapped on!

    ReplyDelete