Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Molly Dress

I feel like the last few days we have been running ragged! Macy has a little cold, or allergies, or something that is making her have a runny nose, so I've been stressing about that, along with regular life. Today she seems a little better, still runny nose and not quite her usual self but better. We are staying home all day today! I'm still in my PJ's but Macy has been in 5 outfits so far. Yep, today was the day we played dress-up with all my old baby clothes Mom gave me. The ones she kept are just precious! This pic above is my "Molly Dress" from Money Maberry who also had a daughter named Molly! It is so cute! Probably almost 50 years old, can you imagine? Here I am below at 6 months... Any resemblance at all?

1 comment:

  1. Freakishly yes, there is a resemblance! I cruised through the pics before reading, and thought it was her!

    ReplyDelete