Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gabe, Macy and I are spending a very nice, quiet day at home today! It has been laid back and fun to be together with nothing we HAVE to do. (I have a list of about 14 things I could do, but you get the point). I spent about 30 min in Macy's room alone this morning, organizing, going through clothes and seeing what she has that will fit right now and sorted everything out. I found these shoes I bought last summer and realized they fit her now! I also found the bracelet Mom and Dad bought Macy last year in Mexico and it fits too! We had a little try-on session and Macy was rocking her new look. :)
Here's the new gate! See the bracelet and shoes? Gotta love dressing up little girls, I tell you, the accessories are the BEST!

Macy just recently started paying attention that there are stairs in our house. Until this week she really never went to them on her own. Lately, she has been over there waay too much and we put this gate up yesterday. Now she is constantly at the bottom of the stairs reefing on the gate screeching. Hopefully she'll get used to it, just like when we kid-proofed the cupboards she loved to empty 10 times a day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment