Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I found these "ears" a couple weeks ago! They cracked me up and Macy loves them. She has bee-lined for them in her room ever since she figured out where I kept them and today was the day she could play with them until the felt ripped apart. Hooray!
Jamie and Mason came over to play and Jamie and I took turns on the treadmill! It worked great! We both got workouts in, and the kids got to play. I even got a chance to try the ears on Mason. :)
Isn't he a doll?
We headed to Mom and Dad's in the afternoon for a quick visit since Macy had to show off her outfit and Mom gave her a present! A new apron/bib for Grammy's house!!! It's reversible and darling. Macy rocked it.
Macy did this. Seriously. :) hahahahaha! Poor Brodie!
Thank you Grammy for my new apron, I love it!!!!
Grandpa is going to babysit tomorrow night while I go out to dinner with the girls... Can't wait to blog about THAT! Our deal is: If I feed her before he gets her, he will give her a bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment