Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our little train conductor!

Macy went and got this hat out of her basket today and wanted to put it on. I helped her, and she walked around so proud. I thought she looked like she should be driving a train! Our little baby isn't so little anymore! She is getting very independent. She now flushes the toilet, can turn light switches on and off, helps pick up laundry that has fallen on the floor when I'm folding, can follow directions like, "Dance!" "Put it back," and "Bring me a book." It's crazy how things are starting to click for Macy and how fun she is with games and music. She still loves going places and I think this is something she will do a lot with her Dad.

Gabe and Macy's expedition yesterday was a smashing success. I was shocked. Costco? AND the bank? And another store and he wasn't exhausted?! :) She was! Today he went for round two and took Macy to Hardware Sales and Home Depot and Walmart. What a guy! This extra time alone has been awesome! I've been on the treadmill 2 days in a row, caught up on Bible Study, laundry, even vacuumed today. I'm going to be sad when Friday comes and I don't have Gabe home helping me for awhile.


1 comment:

  1. I love this baby girl SOOOOO much! It always warms my heart to see her little face, no matter what. Love you guys! xxx

    ReplyDelete