Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Wednesday.

This has been a very busy week full of visiting friends. (My favorite kind of week, really). We went to see my friend Jamie, and her son Mason where Macy discovered the Jump-a-Roo. It was the perfect thing for her and she was very into it. I think I took a video, but will have to upload it tomorrow.

Today we saw my friend Holly and her daughter Harper and the picture above is Macy checking out Harper's exersaucer. Macy has one of these, but not quite as flashy. She thought she was pretty hot stuff playing in this thing!


Macy's at a tricky age for toys... She is kinda done on the lay and play, or only likes it for 15 minutes or so and then wants to be UP, but she's too little for most of the jump around toys. I'm still looking for the exact thing Jamie had for Mason (which she BORROWED) but don't really want to buy one. I borrowed two more things today from a great friend, but have my eye out for the tropical, three stand, Jump-a-Roo. I think Macy is seriously spoiled. Officially!
After seeing Holly and Harper, we headed to Auntie Kate to show off Macy's outfit and for a DELICIOUS lunch with Kates and my Dad. Pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green salad and chocolate cupcakes. YUM! Then, Katie watched Macy while I went and got a massage. What a great day!

Two little peas in a pod. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment