Friday, August 6, 2010

Off to Coeur d'Alene

Macy and I leave in about 3 hours for Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. We're going to see Heather get married! I am so excited I could barely sleep last night :) I'm pretty much packed, have one more load of laundry, gotta bake the casserole I made for Gabe, shower, get Macy up, fed and bathed, put her down for a nap and finish packing and we're off!

Please pray for us this weekend as we're about to head on a 7 hour car ride! I'm riding with Heather's mom, Vicky and brother Mike. It will be good to get away for a few days on a mini vacation but Gabe is going to miss his precious baby. He's working all weekend, so please pray for him too!

I'll have lots of pictures to share when we're back on Tuesday, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun - Macy will do awesome on a car ride - OF COURSE SHE WILL - she's Macy Meagan!! Enjoy the festivites!

    ReplyDelete