Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our second day at the Fair 2010

Bryce brought his girlfriend, Heidi home for a visit and our entire family decided to go to the fair, and stay for the Casting Crowns concert. We had a ball!

It was love at first sight for Heidi and Macy. :) Here they are in the petting zoo...
All the girls. Bryce, Dad and Gabe are getting pretty outnumbered! I was walking through the fair thinking about how our family has grown. Keeping track of 5 people is a lot easier than 7 and a baby! It's a good thing we're growing, Heidi is awesome.
Bryce and Heids having a milking contest...

Bryce won, but I love this picture of Heidi. Doesn't she look like a farm girl?

I have said from the start I'm not a big sugar fan. For Macy, that is. I want to feed her healthy food and teach her good eating habits. Unfortunately, the men in my life think it's hilarious to feed her crap. At the fair, I gave in a little. Gabe thought it was so funny to watch Macy with her first ever Moowich. It was pretty cute.






And... she loved it.




Our whole family in a picture! We watched the horse show, and then Katie went with me to bring Macy to my Aunt Sharon's house so we could all go to the concert baby-free. When we got back to the fair we had to park a mile away and were racing back since Mom had gotten us fair burgers!!! Dinner was soooo delicious and then it was off to ride the ferris wheel!


Katie passed on this ride since she is afraid of heights, but the rest of "the kids" went. Mom and Dad came by for a few minutes and then went to grab our seats at the concert.


Heidi and Bryce on the ferris wheel.

Next up was the concert, which was AWESOME, and we all loved it. These pics were all off my mom's camera and they capture the feeling that night pretty great. Enjoy...we did!





These last two were taken during "Lifesong." It's kind of my cousin Heidi's anthem and we all promised to sing our heart out for her since she couldn't be there!!!! Here are the lyrics...

"Lifesong"

Empty hands held high
Such small sacrifice
If not joined with my life
I sing in vain tonight

May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign Your name to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You

Lord I give my life
A living sacrifice
To reach a world in need
To be Your hands and feet

So may the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Let my lifesong sing to You

No comments:

Post a Comment