Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Two...

We spent the afternoon/evening at the Hougans "helping" with the triplets today, and trying to get a visit in with Heidi. I say helping lightly since, with Macy there, I'm at about 50% helpful, 50% new-mom! Ha!

This picture cracked me up. Luke has a memory like a trap and reminded me today of when Macy was the size of a banana in my tummy. He was saying something like, "She's cute enough to eat..." And then proceeded to pretend to bite her head off. :) I had to laugh. Luke is darn gentle, which is why this pic is funny to me!
So most of Heidi's days are spent feeding the triplets...they eat EVERYTHING!!!! Here is Annie...
Abbie...
and Ellie! This high chair SUCKS. It's some antique thing that has to go! I'm bringing Macy's high chair over there tomorrow to get some use!
A moment in the life. We are away from these girls for a second, Sharon/Heidi are making dinner, we hear a bang and...Ellie and Abbie are emptying the clean silverware onto the floor and Ellie has scored her Mom's empty coffee cup. Notice how she is completely mimicking her mom...but a little off!!!! So funny!
Auntie Kate, as usual, on Macy duty, doing an awesome job! Love spending time with my sis in any capacity! See the montage below of Annie trying to "honk" Macy's nose... Two sweeties getting acquainted...




1 comment:

  1. Those pics will be great to haul out in 15-20 years!! Can't believe how big those girls are getting!!!

    ReplyDelete